Technical and Subject Matter Needs — These are the primary responsibilities of the Radiology Resource.
– Knowledge of RadNet solution, and Radiology and Imaging workflows
– Ability to assist a client with understanding RadNet functionality needs
– Lead and facilitate client workflow development sessions and bridge variances to reach standards across the organization
– Provide leading practice recommendations on process and policy standards
– Proficient in Microsoft Applications: Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Additional Considerations — We’re also assisting the client with a data migration effort for PACS and may engage this resource for meetings around this work on occasion. Below are some technical details highlighting the nature of this work effort. Note that this section is more a “nice to have” as the main responsibilities of the resource are already captured above.
– Ability to assist client with decision making migrating from the as-is to to-be technical and workflow environment
– Work with data migration team to assist with decision impacts which will impact source and target systems, volume requirements, etc.
– Technical Environments include:
o Cerner RadNet: RIS in both as-is and to-be environments
o McKesson PACS:
Radiology and Cardiology archives to be migrated at acquired site (as-is)
Radiology PACS at to-be environment (to-be)
o ScImage Cardiology PACS (to-be) – assumed Cardiology at acquired site will migrate to ScImage
o Mammography: PenRad (to-be), Hologic and RadNet (as-is)
o Cerner CVNet (ECG’s) (as-is)
o ProvationMD Endoscopy (used at both hospitals, to be consolidated)
o Nuance VR
o HI-IQ Vascular (to-be only; unsure of scope at this time)
|Job Category||Cerner, Cerner RadNet®, EHR Technologies|