DotNetNuke Portal Development
Corporate Portals, also called Enterprise Portals (EPs) or Enterprise Information Portals (EIPs), are based on Data Warehousing technologies, using Metadata and the Extensible Markup Language (XML) to integrate both structured and unstructured data throughout an enterprise. Metadata, XML and EPs will be vital elements of the 21st century enterprise.
DotNetNuke is an open-source Web Application Framework ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, online publishing portals, and custom vertical applications.
DotNetNuke is provided as open-source software, licensed under a BSD agreement. In general, this license grants the general public permission to obtain the software free-of-charge. It also allows individuals to do whatever they wish with the application framework, both commercially and non-commercially, with the simple requirement of giving credit back to the DotNetNuke project community.
DotNetNuke is built on a Microsoft ASP.NET (VB.NET) platform, and is easily installed and hosted. With a growing community of over 440,000 users, and a dedicated base of programming professionals, support for DotNetNuke is always close at hand.
How can our DotNetNuke experts help you?
- Need an entire site developed from conception to deployment? We are the DNN experts that can work with you to make your project a success.
- Have our DNN team develop custom modules for your existing website
- Have our DNN team develop custom skins for your existing website
- Having trouble upgrading to a new DNN version? Our experts can help.
- Have our DNN team setup and configure a DotNetNuke installation
- Our experts can install a set of modules to improve your SEO performance, make your navigation easier, upgrade your blogging platform, setup photo galleries and more
EGI Consulting can help you create your Corporate Portal. For more information about our corporate portal solutions, contact us today.